When a finesse approach is needed to get a few pelagics to go, try our Pusher Trolling Lure. This one is just the right size for running a long or short line off a rigger, especially behind a bird teaser. At 6–10 knots, it creates a thin bubble trail that just gets dolphin, tuna, wahoo, and smaller billfish overly excited. This lure is best rigged with a 6/0 , 7/0 or 8/0 hookset.
- Smaller bait is ideal for a finesse approach
- Creates a thin, fish-attracting bubble trail
- Deadly for dolphin, tuna, wahoo, small billfish, etc.
- Suggested trolling speed: 6–10 knots
- Rig with a 6/0 or 7/0 hookset
- Colorful skirt with 6 holes in head as the eyes
- 7 inch/ 32 g
Copper head with holes trolling lures
- Magnum-sized skirted troller
- Ideal for high-speed trolling, on cable, down deep
- Deadly for wahoo, also larger dolphin, tuna, billfish, etc.
- Suggested trolling speed: 7–15 knots
- Fishes well from rigger and flat line positions
- Rig with an 8/0 or 9/0 hookset
- Colorized circularity in head
- Bullet shape head make it more smooth for swimming
This unique trolling lure features long circularity in head . colorful and long skirts which make it to be the number one to dive to the deep water and then return to the surface.
This is an outstanding, super-versatile choice for high-speed wahoo trolling! Fish it down in the water column, behind a large trolling lead rigged with cable and these streakers will jump all over it—as will larger dolphin, tuna, wahoo and billfish.
CHOCT6 unique colorized long head trolling lures
With its jetted holes and slanted face, our oval Head Trolling Lure burns a smoke trail beneath the surface that brings big fish running.
Deadly for all pelagics; achieves its optimum swimming action when trolled at 6–12knots. Whether fished from a rigger or on a flat line, behind a bird or daisy chain, this skirted lure will be a great addition to your spread! Best rigged with a 7/0 or 8/0 hookset.
- 5 holes with a oval face copper head
- Burns a fish-attracting smoke trail beneath the surface
- Deadly on billfish, wahoo, dolphin, tuna, etc.
- Suggested trolling speed: 6–12 knots
- Rig with 7/0 or 8/0 hookset
- 8 inch/ 55 gram
- several colors for your choice